Our vehicles are an important part of many of our lives. Many of us spend a large portion of our day in our vehicles. The more you drive the more risks you are subject to encounter. That’s why every driver is required to obtain Auto Insurance. An Auto Insurance policy will protect you, your vehicle, and other drivers in the event of an accident, property damage, or bodily injury. Below we break down some of the auto insurance basics.
There are three main types of Auto Insurance coverage that providers make available. These include:
- Liability Insurance– protects you if you cause a loss to someone’s property, vehicle, or any form of bodily injury
- Collision Coverage-covers the costs of repair for your vehicle if you are involved in a collision; even if you’re at fault
- Comprehensive Coverage– protects you from the losses that collision and liability do not; including theft, damage from extreme weather, vandalism, and more
There are also some additional Auto Insurance coverage options are also available. These include:
- Uninsured Motorists Coverage- covers damage and injury caused by a motorist with no insurance
- Underinsured Motorists- covers damage and injury caused by a driver who doesn’t have enough insurance
- Personal Injury Protection- covers medical bills and other expenses for injuries related to an automobile accident for those not insured on your policy.
SkyBlue Insurance is an authorized representative for some of the leading providers of Auto Insurance. Through General Insurance, we can deliver you some of the best rates on auto insurance across the nation. If you need to purchase Auto Insurance coverage give us a call at 1-800-771-7758 or request a free General Auto Insurance quote for instant results.